SSU/CST Asia Pacific Sites are internal websites designed to be a knowledge centre for start-up and contract-related initiatives, processes, and information, which was used by 13 offices within the Asia Pacific Region.
Departmental Intranet sites (Web CMS and SharePoint) | Wireframes | Sketches | Information Architecture
The regional head of the site start-up (SSU) department of Quintiles Asia Pacific, a biopharmaceutical services company, provided me a special task of designing and maintaining a user-friendly internal web site. This site was envisioned to be a knowledge hub for the company’s offices based in Asia Pacific, which included Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), regarding start-up information. This assignment was operational from 2007 to 2010.
In addition, the regional head of the company’s contracts support team (CST) provided me a similar task revolving around contract-related information through the use of MS SharePoint. This responsibility was operational in 2010.
I had sole ownership in the design and development of both sites during the mentioned years.
The on-going design and management of the sites involved the following:
SSU Site (2007 to 2009)
- Paper sketches, wireframe production (using MS Visio), and web design & strategy to present to the SSU Regional Head for deliberation and approval
- Liaison with key SSU staff within Asia Pacific regarding process flows, Information Architecture (IA) and requirements gathering around data hierarchy
- Workshop sessions to SSU staff regarding internal site
CST Site (2010)
- Web design and strategy to present to the CST Regional Head for deliberation and approval
- Liaison with key CST staff within Asia Pacific regarding Information Architecture (IA) and requirements gathering around data hierarchy
- Workshop sessions to CST and SSU staff regarding internal site
Due to company confidentiality, the above-mentioned deliverables cannot be divulged.